The Business Office supports the school mission by providing business expertise which promotes academic excellence, fiscal responsibility and public accountability. The department is responsible for providing the best resource management and fiscal oversight to the staff and students of Little Wound School.
The Business Office also takes care of:
- Employee Insurance & Benefits
- School Facility Insurances
- School Housing
- Meal Tickets
- Free and Reduced Meals application
- Oversees Transportation Department
- Oversees Food Service Department
All business office forms can be accessed on the Intranet. If you don't have a login to the intranet, contact Anne Hunter.